Welcome to the Middleton DIAL web site
Thank you for visiting our website. There is a lot of stuff out there and it’s good to have visitors in our little corner of the virtual world. The blog will be a way of keeping up to date and providing what we hope will be useful information.
Middleton DIAL exists to support disabled people resident in the Rochdale Borough. This covers Middleton, Heywood, Castleton, Norden, Bamford,and Rochdale.
DIAL stands for – Disablement, Information Advice Line
Visit our Facebook Page – here
What do we do?
- We provide wheelchairs on short term loan.
- We provide information. From handing over a leaflet to finding a way to get necessary support in the home. We will do our best to get you any help you may need. We want to do more. Can you help?
- We will help you to make an application for Disabled Living Allowance (DLA) or Attendance Allowance.
- Provide help with Direct Payments including accounts.
- We can also assist community organisations with bookkeeping.
Who are we.?
DIAL is run by a group of disabled volunteers, and as a charity we are governed by a small management committee of 6 people.
Chairman . Pending
Treasurer . LIam Tweedale
Secretary Brian Taylor
Our President is Jim Callagan former MP.
We are open:- Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday 11.00am-1.30pm.
Registered Charity no 519084